Legal Notice – Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2016 Apartsol Properties S.L.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
3.2 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5. Limited warranties
5.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
5.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
5.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
6.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (b) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
6.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 6.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
6.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
6.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
6.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6.6 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
7.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
8.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
8.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
9. Third party rights
9.1 These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
9.2 The exercise of the parties rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
10. Entire agreement
10.1 Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
11. Law and jurisdiction
11.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
11.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Málaga.
12. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
12.1 In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11th July, regarding information and electronic commerce, we hereby inform you that the website https://apartsolproperties.com/ is the sole property of Apartsol Properties S.L., registered at Calle Sagitario 11, Blq 5 – Local1, Arroyo de la Miel, 29631 in the Registro Mercantil, Tomo, 4836, Libro 3744, folio 14, hoja número MA-107674, inscripción 1ª with tax identification number (CIF) E-93096972.
13. Our contact details
13.1 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 952 44 13 88.